Saturday, April 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Michelle!

My baby girl turns 32 tomorrow...........how the heck did THAT happen??  Enjoyed a nice lunch with her today and loved seeing her little 'baby bump' now evident - she and her wonderful husband are providing me with another grandchild later this year and I couldn't be more pleased!  Made her this little card and thought I would enter it into LOTV's Spring Challenge #90  It has a wonderful, sunny spring feel to it so I hope it qualifies.  Just recently purchased my first shipment of seven LOTV stamps and they are fabulous!!  (You notice I said 'first' shipment - I'm sure it won't be my last!!)  The weather is finally starting to warm up here in Southern Ontario and I'm hoping to get some yard work done tomorrow.  Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty, and so cute!!!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is wonderful and adorable cute image.
luv
Debby

Nicola said...

This is one gorgeous card Deb, a perfect take for our Spring theme this week.
Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
Hugs,
Nicola

Janiel/ janny said...

Hello, just wanted to stop by and thank you for entering my blog candy!
Good Luck
BEAUTIFUL CARD!!!
hugs, Janiel